…and some other good one liners!
I am not a huge fan of the onesie that declares my son’s love for me or states that he is Mom’s Big Guy. Not to say that O has never worn them because when someone buys you a pack of onesies in just the size you need, you wear them no matter what they say! Goodness knows in this house, they are just going to end up with food stains all over them anyway. Why do I have the only child who can’t stand to wear a bib? Go figure!
The only onesie I personally bought for O was a custom made Oasis onesie that I gave to my hubby right before O was born. I ordered an Oasis patch from Amazon and sewed it on a onesie. Oasis happens to be my husband’s favorite band of all time and I thought it would make O look super cool right from the start!
Now though I purposely try to not buy onesies with message on them, there are some that I will make a special exception for. The ones that are just too cute not to wear. These happen to be my favorites and I thought that you might enjoy a good one liner as much as I do! *Just an FYI: this post contains affiliate links.
- Ice, Ice, Baby!~ Because the joke just never gets old, does it? I am a sucker for old school 90’s music references, and this one will always resonate.
- No Hair Don’t Care~ For the bald and beautiful baby in your life! My little one was born with a good head of hair, but considering how much I love the mom top knot, I clearly fall under the “have hair, don’t care” category.
- Hey, Mama Rock Me~ You are already singing the song aren’t you? This song was always in my head when O was first born because well, we did a lot of rocking. I always imagined him singing this song to me asking to be rocked.
- Hello! I’m New Here~ This one had me with the cute font and arrow detailing! ‘Nuff said!
- He Who Has Just Been Named~ For all you Harry Potter fans out there, this one is for you. I have seen all the movies (I know, I know, if I haven’t read the books I can’t be that big of a fan), but I have always imagined the book series to be something that O and I would read aloud together when he gets older. It’s my plan to make him cuddle up with me when he is too old to want to.
- I’ll Eat You Up I Love You So~ This book line is iconic and if you don’t know it, then you have to go out right now and get a copy of Where the Wild Things Are. Like now!
- They See Me Strollin’, They Hatin’~ Music references just resonate with me! Even when they are rap lyrics on a baby onesie. Once again, I’m totally singing this song now. And that’s going to be stuck in my head for awhile…
- Straight Outta Mommy~ Well, this one just about speaks for itself. I’ve never been to Compton, but I know that straight outta mommy was quite an experience for this mommy! I’ll save the 33+ hour natural labor story for another post.
Well there you have it! Your little one is sure to be the coolest kid at playgroup.